Volunteer Centre Services
Here's how we help charities and voluntary organisations recruit new volunteers:
- We run comprehensive recruitment campaigns to help you find the right volunteers. Utilizing existing volunteering websites, our own e-marketing publications, local press and face-to-face contact, we can help you find the right people. Hundreds of new people register with the volunteer centre every month as a result of our recruitment campaigns.
- Need volunteers urgently?
Click HERE to register your opportunity
- Looking for someone special? Our current projects work placing prisoners, young people and people with disabilities in voluntary organisations. If you want to recruit from these groups just contact the project officers once you have registered with the Volunteer Centre. Click on the A+ Supported Volunteering link to find out more about working with volunteers with disabilities. Click on the V-Youth Project link to find out more about involving volunteers between the ages of 16 - 25. And select the Resettlement Scheme to find out more about involving prisoners in your organisation.
- Need fulltime assistance? The New Opportunities team work finding full time (30 hours per week) volunteer placements for fixed periods of time. So if you looking for this type of volunteer support please contact the New Opportunities team to find out how you can work with them.
- Got someone else in mind? Tell us who you are looking for, we might just have that special someone already waiting to hear from an organisation like yours. We have a vast contacts database of potential volunteers that just might be right for you. Any if we don't find the right person, we will help you look elsewhere to find them.
Read some of our case studies below, or go to the case studies page to see more success stories.
Volunteer as an administrator
Ever thought about volunteering in an office. It’s an excellent idea if you want to familiarise yourself with office procedures and brush up your office skills. See how administration volunteers help local charities.
Need help finding volunteers?
See how we help local organisations with their recruitment drives. Accessing this service is easy and we can really make a difference to who comes forward and shows an interest in volunteering with you
Interested in creative roles?
Meta came to see us in May and two weeks later she was volunteering with a local charity, working with people who are homeless.