This practical training will help you fully understand why volunteers join organisations and why they leave, as well as providing tips on how to keep them!
This three hour course is an ideal follow on from our recruiting volunteers training.
After attending this session you will:
- Have a better understanding on what motivates people
- Be able to identify signs and causes of de-motivation
- Be able to choose various ways of dealing with de-motivated volunteers
- Have an understanding of why volunteers leave
- Have explored dissatisfaction and how to deal with it
- Have discussed methods of recognising and rewarding volunteers
- Devise an action plan for recognising and rewarding volunteers
Duration: Half day
Contact: Rob Darke on email@example.com or call 0208 960 3722 for further information.