It’s becoming increasingly important to show you are willing and able to involve people with extra support needs into your organisation.
This session will help you think, recognise and explore ways to involve and support volunteers with additional needs by:
- Raising awareness of different support needs
- Recognising & acknowledging the barriers people face when volunteering
- Exploring how to reduce barriers faced by volunteers to both aid recruitment and retention
- Discussing how to inform all staff and volunteers in a positive manner
- Considering strategies to deal with potential hazards
- Identify the benefits of diversifying your volunteer base
Duration: Half day
Contact: Rob Darke on email@example.com or call 0208 960 3722 for further information.