Inspiration and legacy from the 2012 Games
Other on 9th February 2011
Inspiration and legacy from the 2012 Games – ensure your organisation is making the most of opportunities and support available to you.
We’ve teamed up with Volunteering England's Inspiration and Legacy from the 2012 Games project to deliver free regional workshops for organisations interested in developing Games inspired volunteering opportunities.
The workshops involve a range of practical group and individual activities and will equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to create your own Games inspired volunteering opportunities and get them advertised on the Do-it volunteering website.
Why you should come to the workshop:
- Increase the number and diversity of volunteers within your organisation. Thousands of people have registered their interest in volunteering at the 2012 Games and many of these people want to volunteer now;
- An easy, tangible way for your organisation to use the power of the 2012 Games volunteering legacy simply by creating Games inspired opportunities.
What we offer:
- Information and advice to support you to develop Games inspired volunteering roles for your organisation;
- Tailored support to advertise these Games inspired volunteering opportunities on www.do-it.org.uk and other relevant websites.
Details of the next FREE workshop:
- Date: Wednesday 9 February 2011
- Time: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Venue: Brixton Town Hall, Brixton Hill, London, SW2 1RW
- Host: Central London Volunteer Centres
Spaces are limited and so register your interest early! to register now please click here.